6 Local SEO Tips to Help Your Business Rank Higher on Google.
- Apart from your Website, Business listings on Google My Business and local directories are the single-most important factors for local SEO. A good starting point should be adding creating a Google My Business listing your business listings to local directories and. This will definitely help you get some local traffic.
- Not having a mobile-responsive website is the biggest mistake that local businesses can make. A lot of local searches happen on the go using mobile devices. So, if your website is not mobile-friendly then you risk losing a lot of high-intent prospects.
- You need to do keyword research to identify what words people are using to search for your products and/or services in Google.
- Next use these keywords and continually provide fresh content on your business website and your GMB listing.
- Track your efforts. Measure the impact of SEO by using Google Analytics tool to see where your traffic is coming from and how it has increased over time.
- Just Do It!
Business owners often don’t update their website or Google My Business due to lack of time or not knowing what to do. However, Local SEO is not really as complicated as many business owners think.
Need help optimizing your Business Website or Google My Business listing?
Just drop me a line or give me a call:
Alison Evans – Pinpoint Local
Phone: 0407 802 953