How to Use Video for Marketing
If someone asked you to read a 5 min article or watch a 5 min video, what do you think most people would pick?
Business videos are perfect for invoking emotion, explaining something quickly and effectively and showcasing your services and/or products.
However, the hardest part about making marketing videos, is the content.
So, here are the most common type of videos to market your business:
- Explainer video– These videos are short, marketing videos explaining your product, services or sharing information about your business. Focus on an engaging manner, and don’t be afraid to use your personality. Let your customers get a feel about you and your business.
- Service and/or Product demo video – A demo video is often a longer video as you want to explain in greater detail. Show how your product works, video your Team in action, highlight your services in different situations. Use creativity to bring out the best about what your business is about.
- How-to Videos – It’s a great idea to create how-to videos based on the common questions your customers may have about your products.
- Testimonials – Customer testimonials are a great way to build trust in your brand. These videos feature real people who have used your product or service and talk about the benefits and features. Video testimonials add so much credibility and authenticity.
- Specific Social MediaVideos – Social media plays an important marketing role, so experiment with video. Short, snappy videos work best on social media. People want to scroll over to the next update quickly, so keep your social media videos short. For videos on social media, remember to keep them in portrait mode or 1:1 ratio. SAs these are best for mobile phone viewing. In addition, many people watch social media videos on mute, so it is a good idea to add subtitles to your video.
Need help with video marketing?
Give me a call to discuss.
Alison Evans – Pinpoint Local