How’s your Mental Fitness going these days?
With the tough year we’ve had and the ‘silly season’ upon us, there’s no more important time than NOW to have a check-up from the neck up!
At our December online meeting, one of our all-time favourite speakers (and past MBN President) has agreed to share some practical, easy to action steps to help you achieve and maintain a high level of Mental Fitness. Sandi Givens knows from first-hand experience how challenging it can be to keep a mentally healthy perspective on life – and to ask for help when you need it.
As only she can, Sandi will talk about a very serious and important topic in a light-hearted way that she promises will deliver tangible value to you for months to come – even for the rest of your life.
In this fast-paced and interactive session, you’ll learn:
- The differences between physical and mental health and wellbeing
- Some of the signs of an unhealthy mental state
- How to ask for and where to get help
- Understanding your legal responsibilities of ensuring the mental wellbeing of your employees
- Sandi’s Top 5 actions to stay mentally fit
As a business owner and leader, you have a responsibility to yourself, your team and your loved ones to ensure you stay mentally as well as physically healthy. Attending this meeting is a relatively small investment of your time that is guaranteed to deliver great ROI for you and all those around you.
Looking forward to seeing you then!
Why have Sandi Givens deliver this session?
- Lived experience of Depression and Anxiety
- Member of the Beyond Blue Ambassadors and Speakers Bureau
- Accredited in Mental Health First Aid
- Fellow of the Institute for Learning Professionals
- Accredited practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) & Generative Learning
- BA in Sociology and Psychology
- A featured expert in The Age (Melbourne) newspaper
- More than three decades of experience in working with literally 1,000s of organisations and countless people through her own Speaking, Coaching and Consulting company, now called Communicate with Courage.
- An unwavering and passionate commitment to saving lives