Hooked! How Leaders Connect, engage and Inspire with Storytelling.
Stories and storytelling can inspire, influence, motivate and engage people where logic and bullet points may not. Think of your own experience. Isn’t it always the story, the anecdote, the example that you remember long after the event?
Business storytelling is storytelling with a purpose and for results.
Whatever it is you are trying to do in business – whether you are leading people, managing change, influencing the board or building your career, storytelling can help you do it better…that’s a guarantee.
In an informative, fun and inspiring session, Yamini Naidu a global thought leader in storytelling will help you:
- Discover business storytelling – a hot emerging business skill
- Explore the use of storytelling as an influence tool
- Identify applications for storytelling within your business.
We look forward to having you join us for this interactive, informative networking event.
A little background on Yamini for your interest …
Yamini Naidu is rated among the top 3 business storytellers globally and is “the world’s only economist turned business storyteller & business humorist”. Best selling author, master facilitator and keynote speaker she works with leaders helping them shift from spreadsheets to stories.
Recently, Yamini received a Global Leadership Development Award. This award recognises the results she has had, the impact of her work with clients and her thought leadership in business storytelling.
Yamini is currently:
- the Director of yamininaidu.com.In 2005 she co-founded Australia’s first storytelling company
- the co-author of business best seller Hooked:How leaders connect, engage & inspire using storytelling . Her new book Power Play:Game changing influence strategies for leaders has been published internationally by John Wiley & Sons.
- a voluntary guide at the National Gallery of Victoria.
- performing stand up comedy (as a hobby!) and featured in a Best Of Showcase at the Melbourne International Comedy Festival 2018.
- committed to social enterprise and supports through pro bono work the High Resolves Global Citizenship and Leadership Programs which offer a three-year transformational experience for high school students in Years 8 to 10.
- supporting and working with Pollinate Energy, a not for profit focused on energy access for poor people living in urban India.
The Manningham Business Program 2019/20 Launch.
At our Open meeting Mayor Paula Piccinini will officially launch the Manningham Business Development Program for 2019/2020. In association with the Manningham Business Network and supported by the Victorian State Government this program launch will outline a full schedule of business development events.
Supercharge your business by Sharing, Learning & Growing with us.