A ‘Christmas-in-June’ Lunch at Ajani
You don’t need to give a thought to cards, gifts, jingling bells or Santa suits. You just need to register for this function! Numbers are limited, first in best dressed.
The Members’ Forum lunch last year was a great success, so we are now urging all MBN members to join us and help raise the bar even higher this time around.
Adding to the fun for the 2017 lunch we have added a winter ‘Christmas’ theme. We can’t promise it will be a white Christmas – but we can promise a warm welcome and a jolly good time.
Our Supporting Cause :
Eat and Greet @ Ajani is a free meal distribution program for low income, unemployed or socially disadvantaged people and families in Manningham.
– Meals are distributed by the Hub Café @ Ajani, Monday to Thursdays between 9 am and 4 pm.
– For those not able to cook for themselves, meals can be obtained for a donation to the Eat and Greet program.
– Meals are cooked on Monday mornings by a group of volunteer chefs, cooks and kitchen workers.
– Meals are produced using fresh produce donated from local fruit and vegetable store owners.
– Meat is currently purchased by Living and Learning at Ajani using donations from others trying the Eat and Greet Meals.
MBN’s Quarterly Food DRY GOODS Drive:
Dry food, to distribute with the Meet and Greet meals, are the products we are collecting on this occasion. Rice, pasta, tinned goods – or excess produce from your gardens – would be very helpful. Please bring your donations with you or purchase a gift pack at the lunch.
Acknowledgement of special event sponsors:
Sincere thanks are extended to Vicki Gardiner and Russell McInnes of Gardiner McInnes Real Estate and Anthony Antoniou and his team from the Bank of Sydney for their generous support of this function.