What does it mean to be a ‘purpose-driven business’?
During the 2020 lockdown, Scott interviewed dozens of people from around the world on what they believe is the future of ‘purpose-driven business’, culminating in a white paper on the topic.
He is joining us at this Business Connection to share some of the insights and research he’s gathered, what it means to be ‘purpose-driven’, and how the landscape of social enterprise will continue to change in Australia.
A corporate escapee, Scott has spent 4 years working (and hustling and experimenting and failing and learning) on ColourSpace, among other projects.
Over that time, he’s learned a great deal about just what it means to run a social enterprise, bootstrapping a business, and figuring out what it means to live with purpose.
In his presentation Scott will share some of the insights and research he’s gathered, what it means to be ‘purpose-driven’, and how the landscape of social enterprise will continue to change in Australia.
Some of the issues he will be addressing are:
- What does purpose-driven business mean?
- Will the future be more purpose-driven? Do people care?
- What does it mean to demonstrate purpose?
- What are the various business vehicles if you want to be a purpose-driven business?
- What’s the landscape of social enterprise and B-Corp?
- What can you do to become a ‘purpose-driven business’?
This will be a terrific morning for all business people – come along and join us!